Costume Exhibition

Cheap cosplay costumes in Online-shop

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Recommendation: Wonderful Chobits Wallpaper II

The beautiful things always capture your eyes, even heart...I can understand it, so... if you're stuck by one or several pieces of the pictures below, well.... I'm a generous girl, take it or them away... at last, I have to say, it's my pleasure!! :)

It makes me have to associate the girl with angel...How beautiful it is...
In a dark night, she's as bright and shinning as the moon out of the window... If I need name this picture, I think, the temptation of dark night is exactly suitable... and the point is the temptation from a beauty...
 I like her dress... kinda like Lolita...
 Moving the eyes to her long hair....it's such a difficult thing to have such long hair... and...the figure is perfectly good....
She seems like a mermaid who has fair ski, perfect shape instead of squamas...it's enthrolling indeed...especially the indistinctness...

No comments:

Post a Comment