Costume Exhibition

Cheap cosplay costumes in Online-shop

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Classic Corpse Bride Cosplay


Corpse Bride, for me, is not a kind of thriller, but a touching love romance. Do you know it?

Of course, if you want to know more about the story, you can consult this link… click here for details

Move to my topic today, is to appreciate the classic works of performer as Corpse Bride. 
Cartoon: Corpse Bride
Of course, this is not the cosplayer’s work. It’s from cartoon. For personal opinion, I think, it’s an awkward scene, the man Victor’s heart is full of Victoria, at this time, walking beside him, and handing with him is Emily, the corpse bride.  Maybe it’s destined the ending that Victor marry Victoria, while, Emily loses her life to their happiness.

Corpse Bride Cosplay
Wow…. Awesome work! It nearly seems as the scene in cartoon. Haha… I noticed the dog, which remind me the sight that skeleton dancing in the movie. I love it…indeed.

 A lovely bride she is, isn’t she?
A Mistaking Love Romance
 A bitter love romance, do you want to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment